And, its name is Animal
With a name like “Animal,” Dyson intended for their customers to look no further after seeing this machine. How can you go wrong with a vacuum that looks as good as it works?
Dyson seems to cover all the dynamics a homeowner asks for in a floor cleaner. Not only does it work great, its look is pretty amazing, too.
Formulated with Dyson’s powerful Radial Root cyclonic technology that adds to the maximization suction power. What makes this model stand out above the rest is its ball technology.
The DysonDC39 Animal is more than just a vacuum; it works magic on all types of flooring. Equipped with the Dyson tool, the trigger head, bending over to adjust floor levels are a thing of the past.
For the homeowners with pets, you’re going to be thrilled with the tangle-free turbine tool that has enough power to dig down deep and remove even the worst pile of pet hair from upholstery and carpets.
Dyson’s radial root cyclonic action feature requires no bag. Most vacuum bags usually end up with holes in it somewhere causing the suction power to drop, leaving dust and dirt behind in your home. This patented cyclone technology does more than just capture more dirt, and it rates #1 in vacuums with cyclone features.
Airflow’s maximize through the Radial root cyclone technology.
The suction power is improved and increased while the filtering feature does its job of holding onto all the dirt and grime.
Turbine no tangle tool
As mentioned above, pet owners will love this vacuum if no other reason than the tangle-free turbine tool. Without the use of a brush bar, there are not complicated tangles to have to work around.
Making vacuuming on any type floor simple all while having the ability to turn and twitch in any direction is what make Dyson ahead of the game:
- Triggerhead tool
- Mini turbine head
- Combination tool
- Stair tool
- Product registration card
- 5 year warranty
- No locking the brush: There is no locking mechanism that allows the user to change floor usage without turning the off/on button while in use.
- The motor gets VERY hot while using.
- Hair quickly gets wrapped around the wheels with no option of cleaning them without sending it to a repair shop
- Hair and debris seem to get clogged up easily in the head with there being such a small opening. However, the power is amazing which is why it does clean so well. Small items choke the head up which cleaning has to be continuous which each cleaning.
Not many cleaners on the market have this much positive to offer with subtle minor negatives. Dyson seems to have all the areas covered when considering the homeowner with pets and children.
Dyson always stands proudly behind their products. This is by far the best cyclonic vacuum on the market. As with all their products prior to the Animal (love that name) you will remain happy for many years with this vacuum.
- Dyson DC41 Animal: The Beast of Vacuums